Wetland Park Design RFP
The City of Wood Village, Oregon will be accepting proposals to design park improvement concepts to recently acquired wetland park property. The proposal shall be from qualified Design Engineers and or Landscape Architectures licensed in the State of Oregon. The design will include trails, habitat enhancements, and signage. Working within the confines of the conservation easement and subject to Army Corps of Engineers approval. The City will provide concepts specific to the design. The Park Land is 4.69 acres located in the City of Wood Village near the Town Center (Arata Rd & Wood Village Blvd). This park is an extension of our park system and supported by the City’s Parks Master Plan.
*Due to recent recommendations on social distancing and meeting cancellation, the Wood Village Public Works Department has issued an addendum to the Wetland Park Design RFP. This addendum modifies the dates of bid opening, submission date, award of contract, notice to proceed, and completion of the project.
The City is looking to engage a qualified individual or firm to provide the following services:
- Review and understand the existing site
- Engage City Staff to coordinate concept plans
- Design within the Conservation Easement acceptable practices.
- Engage Army Corps of Engineers
- 30% design review
- 80% design review
- Cover Sheet
- Construction Estimate
- 100% construction plans, details and specifications to construct the trails, habitat enhancements, and signage.
Requested Information & Format for Qualifications and Response
- Firm name, address, telephone number, principal contact, and email.
- Letter of transmittal signed by a principal or contracting representative.
- The names and a summary of the professional experience or the proposers’ Contract Manager and associated support staff that the City can expect to manage the contract and produce project
- Identify office location, capacity, capability and availability to perform the work, size of the organization, year the firm began doing business and the availability of personnel to work with the City’s
- Describe your firm’s experience completing work and producing products similar to those described in this
- A list of references for similar projects as listed above.
- A signed original plus two (2) copies and one (1) pdf copy presented on a thumb drive or similar media will be submitted. The proposal must be submitted clearly marked “WETLAND PARK PROPERTY DESIGN” and contained in a sealed envelope or box, addressed to Public Works, City of Wood Village, 23335 NE Halsey, Wood Village, OR 97060, and must be received by 2:00 p.m. local time, April 3, 2020. The City of Wood Village reserves the right to accept or reject any or all proposals. No amendments, additions or alternates shall be accepted after the submittal deadline.
- All documents, records, designs and specifications developed by the selected firm with regard to this project shall be the property of the City.
Legal Posting Description (PDF)
Declaration and Covenant (PDF)