MEET YOUR COUNCILMEMBERS
Scott Harden, Mayor – Term Ends 12/31/24
Bruce Nissen, Council President – Term Ends 12/31/22
John Miner – Term Ends 12/31/22
Jairo Rios-Campos – Term ends 12/31/24
Lynnea Amend – Term Ends 12/31/22
- City Councilors are elected every four (4) years from the City at large.
- The Councilors choose who will serve as the Mayor from among themselves every two (2) years.
- Regular City Council meetings are typically held on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month at 6 p.m. at City Hall.
- City Council meetings are open to the public. Attendance is encouraged.
- The City Council serves on a volunteer basis and does not have offices at City Hall.
CITY COUNCIL GOALS
Goal 1: A safe, clean, inclusive community with a sense of pride and strong identity.
Goal 2: Exemplary police, fire and building services.
Goal 3: High Quality, cost-effective public utilities, parks and events.
Goal 4: Long-term financial stability, economic vitality and growth.
Goal 5: A work environment that develops and encourages employees and rewards their creativity and innovation.
Goal 6: Effective local, state and regional partnerships.
Goal 7: Responsible environmental leadership.
Goal 8: Intentional Community Engagement