Skip to content
- Applications are accepted for specific position vacancies only. Unsolicited applications or resumes are not kept on file for future openings.
- When a position is advertised, applicants must complete and submit a City of Wood Village application form on or before the closing date specified on the job announcement. Late application material will be put on hold if the position is not filled and a second review is needed.
- All current openings are advertised on the City’s webpage, as well as other agencies and information outlets.
- Following a thorough review of all applications, the most qualified applicants are invited to participate in the interview and selection process. The City will contact all candidates it intends to interview.
- All prospective employees must pass a background investigation, drug screen if applicable, and pre-employment physical.
- The City of Wood Village is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, handicap, age, or marital status.
- The City of Wood Village provides qualifying veterans and disabled veterans preference in employment in accordance with ORS 408.225, ORS 408.230, and ORS 408.235. For the preference to be applied, veterans must have received an honorable discharge from military service, successfully complete the initial application screening, and meet the minimum qualifications of the applied position. To qualify for disabled veteran preference, applicants must submit proof of veteran status and proof of their veterans’ disability rating from the Department of Veterans’ Affairs. Applicants must submit proof of veteran status (DD214/DD215) at the time the application is submitted.