Current & Upcoming Projects
Donald L Robertson City Park Improvements
The City has been working with landscape contractors to plan and update the picnic table area, add BBQ pits, and refurbish the NE baseball area at the park for projected completion in Summer 2023.
- The City finished work on adding three rectangular RFB crosswalks on Halsey in April 2023.
- New City Hall celebrated it’s grand opening in September 2021. Our new address is 24200 NE Halsey Street.
- Full cleaning and inspection of all City sewer lines
- Complete rebuild of Stanley Street and Holt Ct.
- Upgraded sewer line in Halsey
- Waterline extension and fire hydrant project in Wood Village Green
- Park irrigation expansion funded through CDBG to expand the irrigation system to the arboretum, and renovate the current system in the playfields
- Cottonwood Water Pressure Project: to better serve the section of the City that lacks high water pressure, the City has investigated different measures to deliver higher pressure