A pitch contest is now open for women-owned small businesses across the region, with cash awards totaling $50,000 available for the winning selections.
KeyBank National Association, Key4Women Program in partnership with Micro Enterprise Services of Oregon (MESO) and the Portland Thorns (collectively, the “Sponsors”) present the 2023 Women-Owned Small Business Pitch Contest. Ten finalists will be selected to compete for a chance to win the grand prize of $20,000.
- Applications will be accepted July 17, 2023, through August 31, 2023.
- There is no cost to enter.
- Your business must be at least 51% owned and operated by a woman or women.
- Your business must be headquartered in one of the following Oregon counties: Multnomah, Clackamas, Washington, Columbia,
- Hood River, Yamhill, Marion, OR one of the following Washington counties: Clark, Cowlitz, Skamania.
- Your business must have prior year annual sales of less than or equal to $3MM.
- Non-profits are not eligible.
- You must present a new business idea or new product or service that expands your current business.
- All applications must be submitted using the official pitch contest online submission form.
- Finalists must be able to attend the Pitch Contest Event, November 16, 2023, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the
- Portland Thorns Stadium, Providence Park. (1844 Southwest Morrison Street, Portland, OR 97205
- July 17, 2023: Application Open
- August 31, 2023: Application Deadline
- September 18, 2023: Finalists Announced
- September 19 to November 15, 2023: Finalists Prepare Pitch Presentations
- November 16, 2023: Live Pitch Contest Presentations at Providence Park 1844 Southwest Morrison Street, Portland, OR 97205
- $20,000 Overall Grand Prize (1)
- $8,000 Runners-up (2)
- $2,000 Honorable Mentions (7)