Multnomah County is offering a Weatherization Program that will help residents save money on their energy bills and improve indoor air quality. Free services are available for people with limited incomes.
To be eligible for the program you must meet the following criteria:
- If you live in an apartment building, please have the property owner contact us.
- You must live on a limited income (which can be found on the State of Oregon website)
- You must live in Multnomah County
- Own or rent a site built or mobile home (if you are a renter, landlord’s approval is required)
What can be fixed after the energy auditor approves?
- Ceiling, wall, and floor insulation
- Furnace inspection
- heating duct improvements
- Air sealing
- Energy education
How to Sign-Up? Fill out the short Weatherization form.