ODOT Toll Program Meeting Notice
Advisory committees to discuss toll program development during upcoming meetings
Two stakeholder committees advising on tolling in the Portland metropolitan area will hold meetings in the coming month.
Upcoming Meetings & Additional Info
Regional Toll Advisory Committee (RTAC)
- Monday, February 27, from 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- In-person participants will meet at EcoTrust, 721 NW 9th Avenue, in the Billy Frank Conference Room.
- Online participants can join via Zoom webinar or by phone at (360) 209-5623 (local) or (877) 853-5257 (toll free). Participants can also watch the YouTube livestream of the meeting.
- RTAC meeting materials can be found on the project website.
Statewide Toll Rulemaking Advisory Committee (STRAC)
Environmental Assessment Report
Update 03/09/2023: The public comment period has been extended until 4 p.m. on Friday, April 21.
A new report on the I-205 Toll Project is open for public comment through 4 p.m. on Friday, April 7. Published by the Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT) and the Federal Highway Administration, the Environmental Assessment identifies potential short- and long-term effects of the project on the transportation system, local communities, the economy, and the environment, along with possible solutions to address negative effects.
Anyone can observe the meetings and share comments via email, phone or online:
- Email comments on specific RTAC agenda items to email@example.com with “RTAC Public Comment” in the subject line.
- Email comments on specific STRAC agenda items to
firstname.lastname@example.org with “STRAC Public Comment” in the subject line.
- Submit comments via phone: (503) 837-3536.
- Comments received by 11 a.m. 2 business days before each meeting will be shared with advisory committee members before the meeting. All comments will be added to the meeting record.
- At RTAC meetings, time will be reserved for both online and in-person participants to provide verbal comments to the committee during the meeting for up to 2 minutes per speaker.
Accommodations will be provided to people with disabilities. To request an accommodation such as materials in alternate formats, please call Hannah Williams at (503) 894-4173. Or, call statewide relay at 7-1-1 at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting.
Meetings are Open to Everyone
For ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) or Civil Rights Title VI accommodations, translation/ interpretation services, or more information call (503) 731-4128 or Oregon Relay Service 7-1-1.
Si desea obtener información sobre este proyecto traducida al español, sírvase llamar al (503) 731-4128.
Nếu quý vị muốn thông tin về dự án này được dịch sang tiếng Việt, xin gọi (503) 731-4128.
Если вы хотите чтобы информация об этом проекте была переведена на русский язык, пожалуйста, звоните по телефону (503) 731-4128.
More Information About Tolling
ODOT has two toll projects underway in the Portland metro area – the I-205 Toll Project and the Regional Mobility Pricing Project – to manage traffic on I-205 and I-5 in a way that is equitable and addresses climate change while providing needed funding for critical infrastructure and safety improvements. While separate projects, they inform each other. Toll prices will be higher at peak traffic times, a concept known as “congestion pricing.” With both projects:
- Drivers only pay for what they use.
- Tolls help traffic move more smoothly.
- Tolls provide a more reliable trip.
- Toll prices will not be a surprise.