Thank You, Public Works!
National Public Works Week is observed each year during the third week of May as a time to recognize the efforts of our Public Works Team, thanking them for maintaining the health and safety of our community and providing services to citizens throughout the year in the field and in the office.
The City of Wood Village Public Works professionals strive to improve the community with the following services:
- Safe drinking water
- Maintaining stormwater system
- Maintaining sewer system
- Administrative services
- Graffiti abatement
- Permit processing
- Emergency response
- Maintaining park facilities
- Engineering services
- Addressing community members’ concerns
To checkout the different City systems under the care of our Public Works crew, visit our Public Works page.
The City would like to thank all team members and recognize the following Public Works staff for their professionalism and dedication to delivering great services to the City of Wood Village:
- Public Works Director: John Niiyama
- Public Works Supervisor: Erika Normine
- Engineering Technician: Kyler Roberts
- Backflow Management: Derrick Yates
- Utility Worker I: Stephen Katulak
- Utility Worker II: Kevin Holstad; Garrett Winterbottom; Robert Coley
- Code Enforcement & Permit Specialist: Mary Dong
Give a Shoutout!
Thank our crew for keeping the City in tip-top shape, especially the Donald L. Robertson City Park as we head into the busy summer season. Post a photo of the park on social media and use the #woodvillageor or #wvpublicworks to send a thanks to our crew for all that they do!