Thank you for taking the time to report a potential nuisance violation in your neighborhood. Please fill out the following form, and we will review and confirm the violation. If there is an actual violation, we will take the necessary steps to have the problem corrected. Please do not hesitate to contact us at 503-667-6211 with any questions.
COMMON VIOLATION ISSUES
- The accumulation, collection or storage of solid waste, dirt, sand, gravel, or chunks of concrete.
- Solid waste includes garbage, rubbish, ashes, fill dirt, sewage sludge, street refuse, demolition and used construction materials, abandoned vehicles or parts, discarded home or industrial appliances, and other discarded solid materials.
- The outdoor storage or display of indoor furniture.
- Parking or storage of vehicles on grassy or bare soil surfaces
- The parking or storage of vehicles that appear to be junked, inoperable, or abandoned.
- Uncontrolled or uncultivated growth of weeds, brush, or grasses over 10 inches in height.
NUISANCE VIOLATION LETTER OR NOTICE
- If you receive a violation notice from the City, contact the number listed in the notice so we can discuss the nature of the violation and the options for correction.
- The City of Wood Village seeks to help improve the quality of life for all residents through a fair and efficient code compliance program that focuses on outreach and community education.