Landlord Compensation Fund Program Feb 17-Mar 2

Landlord Compensation Fund Program (LCF) – This program is designed to provide relief to residential landlords who have been unable to collect tenant rent due to tenant hardships. The Oregon Legislature has provided $150 million in one-time funds for this voluntary program to assist landlords in keeping financially stressed tenants in their homes. Landlords whose applications are selected for funding will receive 80% of unpaid rent they are owed by current qualified tenants (from April 2020 on). They will be required to forgive the remaining 20% of unpaid rent. The application portal is accessible here and will be open for applicants from February 17th 2021 through 4pm on March 2nd 2021. If you need additional assistance, there are several ways to reach out:


Phone: 503-986-6765

Chat: Chatbox available on the application system