Planning Commission & Design Review Board
- Commission Members
- How Do I Apply?
Members of the Planning Commission provide leadership in administering and enforcing the City’s zoning ordinances. They are appointed by the City Council every four years. Planning Commission meetings are scheduled based on the need to conduct business and are held at 6 p.m. at City Hall. Meetings of the Planning Commission are advertised in the Gresham Outlook, or you can send an email request to receive direct notice. Meetings are open to the public. Your attendance and feedback are welcome!
PLANNING COMMISSION & DRB BOARDMEMBERS
- Jim Mott, Chair – Term Ends 3/18/24
- Allan Montiel, Citizen Member – Term Ends 12/31/25
- Linda Jensen, Citizen Member – Term Ends 3/18/24
- Stanley Dirks, Citizen Member – Term Ends 3/18/23
- Steve Zebrowski, Citizen Member – Term Ends 12/31/24
- Janice Dole, Citizen Member – Term Ends 12/31/26
City Council reviewed applications in December 2022 and appointed new members in January 2023.
Future openings will be posted on the Boards & Commissions FAQs page.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.