- Committee Members
- How Do I Apply?
Budget Committee meetings are open to the public. Your attendance and feedback are encouraged!
- The Budget Committee is comprised of the five members of the City Council and five appointed citizen members.
- The charge of the Committee is to review and approve the proposed budget for the upcoming fiscal year.
- The committee typically meets for one to two meetings per year.
CITY COUNCIL – 4 YEAR TERMS
- John Miner, Mayor – Term Ends 12/31/26
- Jairo Rios-Campos, Council President – Term Ends 12/31/24
- Lynnea Amend – Term Ends 12/31/26
- Mark Clark – Term Ends 12/31/26
CITIZEN MEMBERS – 3 YEAR TERMS
- Victoria Minnieweather – Term Ends 12/31/25
- Charlotte Harden– Term Ends 12/31/23
- Diandre Robinson – Term Ends 7/27/23
- Elvia Silva – Term Ends 12/31/23
- Stanley Dirks – Term Ends 12/31/24
City Council reviewed applications in December 2022 and appointed new members in January 2023.
Future openings will be posted on the Boards & Commissions FAQs page.
Click on each board/commission for more information on their duties — Planning Commission, Parks Commission, Urban Renewal Board, or Budget Committee.