- Committee Members
- How Do I Apply?
Budget Committee meetings are open to the public. Your attendance and feedback are encouraged!
- The Budget Committee is comprised of the five members of the City Council and five appointed citizen members.
- The charge of the Committee is to review and approve the proposed budget for the upcoming fiscal year.
- The committee typically meets for one to two meetings per year.
CITY COUNCIL – 4 YEAR TERMS
- John Miner, Mayor – Term Ends 12/31/26
- Jairo Rios-Campos, Council President – Term Ends 12/31/24
- Lynnea Amend – Term Ends 12/31/26
- Mark Clark – Term Ends 12/31/26
CITIZEN MEMBERS – 3 YEAR TERMS
- Melissa Thomas – Term Ends 12/31/25
- Charlotte Harden– Term Ends 12/31/23
- Diandre Robinson – Term Ends 7/27/23
- Elvia Silva – Term Ends 12/31/23
- Stanley Dirks – Term Ends 12/31/24
The application deadline is Friday, December 2, 2022 at 4:30 pm.
All applicants will be considered for their preferred committee, commission, or board. The City Council will review applications in December with member appointments made in January 2023. Click on each board/commission for more information on their duties — Planning Commission, Parks Commission, Urban Renewal Board, or Budget Committee.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.