Please fill out the form below to register as a vendor for the 2023 Pumpkin Fest & Trunk-or-Treat Event.
You can also pick up a copy of the registration form at City Hall or by emailing Caroline Hinders if you would like a hard copy.
Vendor Registration is open until Full
- Vendors must provide a free item for event attendees (e.g. candy, resource, swag, etc.)
- Treats/candy must be commercially made and wrapped.
- Please decorate your booth/trunk/vehicle. No scary or violent displays.
- Please no toy weapons, guns, knives, etc. No open flames, fireworks, or flammable materials.
- Cars must be turned off for the duration of the event. No electricity will be available.
- Vendors will need to supply their own pop-up canopy (max. 10’x10′), tables, and chairs.
- Vendors may arrive at 9 AM and must be ready by 10:15 AM.
- Participants must stay with their booths/vehicles for the entire event, from 11 AM to 2 PM. Booths/Vehicles cannot be left unattended, so please plan on having two people during the event. We ask that you help us by cleaning your area/space.
- This is a non-alcohol and smoke-free event.
- Questions can be directed to Caroline Hinders at (503) 489-6868 or CarolineH@WoodVillageOR.gov
Vehicle space will be limited.