Skip to content
- Utility Bills Due on the 15th
- Late Fees Accessed on/after the 20th
Example Utility Bill
- Mailed August 31st
- Due September 15th
- Late Fee September 25th
- Arrangement/Payment Deadline October 24th
- Shutoff Date October 25th
How to Avoid Shutoff
- A shutoff notice will be sent out several days prior to the City shutting off service for non-payment.
- The shutoff occurs in the month after the late fee is assessed.
- Payment arrangements can be made any time before the shutoff day.
What Happens After Shutoff
- If payment is not received before the shut-off day you will be assessed a fee of $55.
- The assessed fee and the past due balance with all penalties must be paid in full before service will be restored.
- There is also a fee of $250 for cutting a water meter lock or tampering with a water meter.