The City provides no-cost FOG kits to Wood Village community members. If you would like a kit, please contact City Hall at (503) 667-6211 or email City Hall.
Household Sewer Sources
- Washing machine
Common Sources of FOG from Homes
- Butter, margarine, shortening and cooking oil
- Food scraps with grease, butter or oil
- Meat fat, juices and gravy
- Dairy products
- Never pour grease down sinks or toilets!
- Don't run hot water over dishes, pans, and griddles rinsing oil and grease down the drain
- Don't flush any type of wwipe down the toilet
Dispose of Grease Properly
- Scrape food waste into your garbage can or compost.
- Wipe pots and dishes to remove grease before cleaning.
- Put your FOG in a disposable container, freeze it, then place it in the trash.