Skip to content
- Changing out furnace filters.
- Portable heating appliances, cooking or clothes drying appliances.
- Portable ventilation appliances, evaporative coolers and cooling units.
- Steam, hot, or chilled water piping within any heating or cooling equipment regulated by the code.
- Replacing any minor part that does not alter approval of equipment or make such equipment unsafe.
- Portable appliances, such as freezers, washing machines, refrigerators, portable barbecue grill, etc.
- Portable fuel cell appliances that are not connected to a fixed piping system and are not interconnected to a power grid.