The mediation process is facilitated by a trained, impartial mediator, who provides a safe setting for both sides of the issue to be expressed.
- Business and workplace mediation provides tools for solving problems such as consumer complaints and employee disputes
- Elder mediation provides specialized services to help older adults, families and caregivers address situations that surface with aging
- Housing conflicts
- Neighborhood mediation helps neighbors resolve disagreements over common neighbor-to-neighbor issues from property line disputes to noise
- Training in communication and conflict resolution includes classes for the public, mediation professionals, schools and community groups
- Tips for talking though troubles