Wood Village Utility Services
The City of Wood Village provides utility service for water, wastewater (sewer), stormwater management and maintenance of City streets. Rates include flat fees for water, sewer, and street/storm, plus a usage fee based upon water used. Utility Bills are sent on the last working day of each month. Payment is due upon receipt and a 5% late fee will be assessed if payment is not received prior to the penalty date noted on the bill.
Start/Stop Utility Services
Contact the Utility Billing office at 503-667-6211 or send an email to setup or close your utility account. Please notify us as soon as possible of the date you want to close your account. This will help insure that our public works crew is available to read the meter on the day you have requested, so that you will not be charged for any services that might accrue after you move out.
Utility Payment Options
Payments are accepted Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm at the City Hall front office. A drop box is located by the flagpole on the South side of the building for payments after hours. You can also pay your bill 24/7 using our online bill pay system however there is a fee for this service. Make an Online Payment. You can also have your bill automatically deducted from your checking or saving account each month at no charge. ACH Direct Payment form (PDF). ACH Cancellation Form (PDF).
A shut off notice will be sent out several days prior to the City shutting off service for non-payment. The shutoff day is typically the 20th of the following month. Payment arrangements can be made any time BEFORE the shutoff day. If payment is not received before the shut off day you will be assessed a fee of $25.00 for shutting off the water service and a fee of $25.00 for restoring service. Both fees and the past due balance with all penalties must be paid in full before service will be restored. There is also a fee of $250 for cutting a water meter lock or tampering with a water meter.
Utility Fees and Charges
Single Family Residential
- Water – $26.69 includes 400 CF
- Water Usage – $1.90 per 100 CF over 400 CF
- Sewer – $54.96
- Street/Storm – $10.78
- Water – $25.58 per unit, includes 400 CF per unit
- Water Usage – $1.90 per 100 CF over 400 CF per unit
- Sewer – $16.87 per unit
- Sewer Usage – $4.28 per 100 CF water usage
- Street/Storm – $7.42 per unit
- Water – $73.20
- Water Usage – $3.57 per 100 CF
- Sewer – $70.45
- Sewer Usage – $6.08 per 100 CF water usage
- Irrigation Meter – $3.75 per 100 CF
- Fire Service – $74.67, $3.75 per 100 CF
- Street/Storm – Commercial uses are billed based on traffic generation as identified in the Institute of Transportation Engineer’s Manual at a rate of $0.32 per average trip end per unit of measure.