Current and Upcoming Projects
New City Hall
- The City has been working with an architectural firm to help with the design and location of a new City Hall.
- The sale of the City Hall site is complete, and construction has begun on the new development.
- City Hall has located to a temporary location (23335 NE Halsey Street) until construction on the new building is complete.
- Full cleaning and inspection of all City sewer lines
- Complete rebuild of Stanley St. and Holt Ct.
- Upgraded sewer line in Halsey
- Water line extension and fire hydrant project in Wood Village Green
- Park irrigation expansion funded through CDBG to expand the irrigation system to the arboretum, and renovate the current system in the play fields.
- Cottonwood Water Pressure Project: to better serve the section of the City that lacks high water pressure, the City has investigated different measures to deliver higher pressure.