Planning Commission & Design Review Board
Members of the Planning Commission provide leadership in administering and enforcing the zoning ordinances of the City. They are appointed by the City Council every four (4) years. Planning Commission meetings are scheduled based on the need to conduct business and are held at 6 p.m. at City Hall. Meetings of the Planning Commission are advertised in the Gresham Outlook, or you can send an email request to receive direct notice. Meetings are open to the public, and your attendance and feedback are welcome!
Planning Commission members serve on a volunteer basis. The Commissioners do not have offices at City Hall. To contact them, send an email or leave a message at City Hall, 503-667-6211.
Commission & Board Members
- Scott Harden – Council Liaison
- Steve Zebrowski – Term expires 3/18/24
- Stanley Dirks – Term expires 3/18/23
- Craig Howard – Term expires 3/18/23
- Jim Mott – Term expires 3/18/24
- Linda Jensen – Term expires 3/18/24