- Pet Costume Contest
- Volunteer Application
- Vendor Application
- Be a Sponsor
8th Annual Wood Village Pumpkin Fest
Saturday, October 28, 2023
11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Donald L. Robertson City Park
Pumpkin Fest is an art and cultural event with pumpkins as the main theme. We celebrate the various cultures of our community through songs, dances, and art. There are free arts & crafts, activities, music, and more! In addition, we have a large vendor area with room for over 30 different booths. For the first time, we are also hosting a Trunk-or-Treat at the event for kids to dress up in their costumes and collect candy.
Pet Costume Contest
In partnership with Theresa’s Country Feed & Pet, this year’s Pumpkin Fest will include a Pet Costume Contest. The event is family friendly, including your furry family members, but please keep pets on-leash at all times while at the park.
How to Enter
1. Visit Theresa’s Country Feed & Pet Booth at Pumpkin Fest on 10/28
2. Get your photo taken with your furry friends & family
3. Online voting starts 10/29 on Theresa’s Country Feed & Pet Facebook page
4. Winners will be announced on the TCFP Facebook page
Please fill out the form below to volunteer at the 2023 Pumpkin Fest.
Date: Saturday, October 28, 2023
Event Time: 9:30 AM – 3:00 PM
Location: Donald L. Robertson City Park
NOTE: Volunteers will check in with the Events Coordinator on the day of the event. Volunteers will be participating in an array of activities throughout the morning. A reminder email will be sent with the details at least two days before the event to confirm your participation. Thank you for your interest, and we look forward to having you at Pumpkin Fest!
Please fill out the form below to register as a vendor for the 2023 Pumpkin Fest & Trunk-or-Treat Event.
You can also pick up a copy of the registration form at City Hall or by emailing Caroline Hinders at CarolineH@WoodVillageOR.gov if you would like a hard copy.
Vendor Registration is open until Full
1. Vendors must provide a free item for event attendees (e.g. candy, resource, swag, etc.)
2. Treats/candy must be commercially made and wrapped.
3. Please decorate your booth/trunk/vehicle. No scary or violent displays.
4. Please no toy weapons, guns, knives, etc. No open flames, fireworks, or flammable materials.
5. Cars must be turned off for the duration of the event. No electricity will be available.
6. Vendors will need to supply their own pop-up canopy (max. 10’x10′), tables, and chairs.
7. Vendors may arrive at 9:00 AM and must be ready by 10:15 AM.
8. Participants must stay with their booths/vehicles for the entire event, from 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM. Booths/Vehicles cannot be left unattended, so please plan on having two people during the event. We ask that you help us by cleaning your area/space.
9. This is a non-alcohol and smoke-free event.
10. Questions can be directed to Caroline Hinders at (503) 489-6868 or CarolineH@WoodVillageOR.gov
Vehicle space will be limited.
Community events help bring everyone together to celebrate not just our collective identity as residents of Wood Village, but to share cultural identities, customs, and practices with one another. In addition, these events help connect residents and guests with area services, organizations, and businesses. We recognize the low-income nature of the community, which is why we strive to have events that can be attended and enjoyed at no cost.
There are a number of ways to be involved as a sponsor at this event, including financial and in-kind donations. As an event sponsor, the City recognizes your contribution through acknowledgement on all event promotional materials, including our:
Event banners & flyers
Social media & website postings
If you are interested in becoming an event sponsor or to learn about becoming a Community Partner, check out our Sponsorship Package or contact the Community Engagement Specialist at CarolineH@WoodVillageOR.gov.