We actively encourage resident and business participation at all levels. From attending City Council meetings to participating in special workshops or volunteering at events, we want you to be part of the community.
Community Involvement Opportunities
- Serve on a Board
- Upcoming Opportunities
- Community Events
Check the City’s Calendar for upcoming dates
City Council: 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month at 6 PM unless otherwise stated
Planning Commission: Meet as needed
Parks Commission: Meet as needed
Urban Renewal Board: Meet as needed
Budget Committee: Meet as needed – around Springtime
Applications can be submitted using the online form below or by submitting the PDF application to City Hall in-person or by emailing City@WoodVillageOR.gov.
"*" indicates required fields
Community events help bring everyone together to celebrate not just our collective identity as residents of Wood Village, but to share cultural identities, customs, and practices with one another. In addition, these events help connect residents and guests with area services, organizations, and businesses. We recognize the low-income nature of the community, which is why we strive to have events that can be attended and enjoyed at no cost.
- Easter Egg Hunt: Saturday before Easter
- Community Cleanup Day: mid-May
- Family Fun Friday: Summer
- City Nite Out: 3rd Friday in July
- Pumpkin Fest: Last Saturday in October
- Turkey Drive: Friday before Thanksgiving (*Limited supplies; applications required)
- Holiday Tree Lighting: 1st Saturday in December
- Holiday Drive: Friday before Christmas Eve (*Limited supplies; applications required)
We welcome your financial and in-kind support for our events.
Sponsorship Package 2023 (PDF)